We welcome well behaved, well groomed dogs in select rooms. To ensure a pleasant stay for all our guests, we ask that you follow a few simple rules:
- Pets are only allowed in select rooms. If you will be traveling with your pet please let us know so we can ensure availability of a pet-friendly room for your stay.
- Pets must be registered at the time of check-in.
- There is a Pet Fee of $15 per day/ per pet (maximum 2 pets in a room), which will be added to your bill.
- Pets must be housebroken. You will be responsible to pay for any accidents or damage to the room, bedding, or furnishings.
- Pets must be up to date on vaccinations.
- Pets may not be left alone in the room, on the grounds, or in a vehicle. Your pet must be attended to at all times.
- Designated pet walk areas are available for exercising and playing with your pet. You must pick up and properly dispose of all waste created by your pet.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times when outside your room.
- Pets are only allowed in the room you are registered in.
- Pets must not disturb other guests. Excessive barking or other disturbance will not be tolerated and may result in the termination of your rental, without refund.
- Pets are not allowed on the beds, furniture, or in the showers.
- Any extra cleaning required or damage to property due to your pet will be added to your bill.
- For the safety of our staff, housekeeping will be unable to service your room while your pet is present. Please be prepared to take your pet for a walk outside the room while your room is being cleaned and serviced.
- If there are continued problems as a result of you and your pet’s actions, you and your pet(s) will be asked to leave and there will be no refunds.
If you have any questions regarding our pet policies, please contact us.